Ticketless Parking: Leading the Charge in Modern Parking Solutions
Flexible, fast and secure SKIDATA’s access solution for car parks in every environment
- Make your car park future-ready with license plate recognition: fast and easy access via the visitor’s smartphone instead of classic tickets, or in addition to tickets to uplift security levels
- Flexible access operation modes: easy access for many different visitor groups with different identifiers
- Fully scalable and flexible, keep using your existing system: simply add the new digital access features
SKIDATA’s access control solution based on reliable hardware and future-oriented digital solutions
Add convenience and safety with LPR
- Develop your standard ticket-based system into a fast & convenient LPR-based system, also a combination of LPR and tickets possible
- Ticketless operation is extremely convenient for visitors using their smartphone for access and payment: no need to stop to pull a ticket, no lost tickets
- Or go completely barrier-less and easy Pay-Per-Use for subscribers and Pay-Later for unregistered parkers
- Very secure and reliable for operators: no ticket fraud, less or no ticket costs, low operational effort
Offer your visitors the access that meets their needs
- Depending on types of customers and their needs, combine license plate-based access with classic tickets, or RFID-cards for employees, tenants, or other contract parkers
- Manage access to buildings or restricted areas the same way: Dedicate access rights based on employee cards, mobile phone, or license plate number
- Applicable also for operators managing several car parks or for mountain destinations
Make the most out of your parking system
- Update your existing SKIDATA system with future-oriented access solutions to provide an even more convenient visitor experience
- Make your car park future-ready for next steps in car-to-infrastructure communication
- Keep your existing system to connect to mobility services, and to add digital building access features
- A future-ready digital access system paired with robust and reliable hardware
What our clients say
Operational excellence for parkings includes the full overview over all car parks, their operation and which data can be collected.
With the SKIDATA architecture, it is possible to manage more than 40 car parks in Belgium with only six people. Thanks to an excellent collaboration between SKIDATA and the NMBS Holding, it became possible to develop a fully centralized architecture.
SKIDATA was by far the company who was going to help us to achieve what we wanted to for our business going forward.
You are giving us an excellent service and we are really happy with SKIDATA.
SKIDATA absolutely exceeded expectations when it comes to our turnover and service level. The execution was flawless. We are really pleased with the performance of SKIDATA during this project.