Ticketless Parking: Leading the Charge in Modern Parking Solutions
Ski pass pick-up or purchase, additional services AND payment of parking fees - all at one kiosk
- The interactive cashless kiosk for self-service reduces the waiting times for guests in the morning and before their drive home
- You save on staff at the ticketing window for selling ski passes, and for top-up or return keycards
- Vending and pick-up machines serve as an additional points of sale, providing 24/7 availability for all services
- The kiosk’s screen doubles as an ideal display for information or advertising messages to foster additional sales
Drive your revenue even outside business hours
Professional, intuitive self-service for even more convenience for your guests
- Self-service kiosks offer convenient sale of ski passes for guests to directly head to the lift
- 24/7 ticket pick-up for ski passes that were pre-purchased online to save on staff at the ticketing window
- Pick-up of pre-purchased ski passes AND parking tickets at the kiosk
- Purchase of ski passes AND parking tickets directly at the kiosk
Paper tickets, keycards or eTickets – the choice is yours
- Guests collect their pre-purchases ski pass in the form of a paper ticket, a keycard or a 100% digital smartphone ticket
- The kiosks make it easy to top-up or return keycards and collect pre-purchased tickets
- The kiosks support additional services like locker rental or activity sales
Additional channel for resort-related information or advertising
- Leverage dynamic pricing to offer special tickets at special prices to suit changing conditions
- Integrate package prices for families or groups, or season passes
- Utilize the kiosk’s displays for videos or ads – as a service for partnering businesses like ski schools or hotels
What our clients say
Today we have up to 6.000 visitors in one peak day in our season and that of course is a huge challenge. It would be basically impossible to do without SKIDATA Solutions.
Of course, we know and have known about the great competence that comes from SKIDATA. This has been demonstrated again with this project. We are pleased and proud that we were able to develop this project together in such a way and the joint success proves us right.
We really have an excellent partner in SKIDATA, who also looks to ensure that customer requests are identified and implemented as soon as possible.
With the ticketless system that we have managed to implement with SKIDATA we are seeing that the customer experience is fantastic.
I would like to point out that for Sierra Nevada it is very important to feel that technologically it is among the most advanced resorts in the world.