How tomorrow’s car parks benefit from smart IoT
Boost convenience and revenues with fully integrated EV-charging
- Attract more EV motorists to your car park by providing EV-charging infrastructure for them
- Easy use of EV-charging while parking – your visitors won’t need any app or registration
- All revenues from EV-charging will be yours, adding to your bottom line
- Convenient all-in-one management of parking and electric vehicle charging (rates, reports, monitoring)
Parking and EV-charging as a fully integrated one-stop service for your visitors
Start your own, fully integrated EV-charging business
- Attract the growing number of EV drivers to your car park with a fully integrated EV-charging system
- No need to install any third-party devices
- Scale your EV-charging stations to best meet your needs as well as those of your customers
- Determine your own rates for different types of visitors, or offer special park & charge packages with freely configurable rate options
EV-charging is as easy as parking
- Give your visitors the option of having their EV charged while parking to ensure a convenient way back home
- EV-charging couldn’t be easier for your customers: they just provide a ticket or license plate number at the distribution terminal and start charging – no registration or subscription required
- Provide instant on-demand personal assistance to your visitors from your central control center via the integrated bi-directional voice connection
Payment of parking and EV-charging in one go
- Your visitors can conveniently pay their parking and charging fees in one go at the payment machine, based on their ticket or license plate number – for subscribers this is possible even on a pay-per-use basis
- Your visitors can use any payment method supported at your car park
- All revenues from EV-charging will be your own
What our clients say
What I most like about SKIDATA is the innovation, the design which is definitely important because it is what our clients see, and then the software because it's just what we operators need.
Their solutions provide so much functionality such as letting us trace all of our operations, improving the safety of our operations and providing a pleasant customer experience for our visitors.
SKIDATA was by far the company who was going to help us to achieve what we wanted to for our business going forward.
It's probably like buying a Rolls Royce, if I was comparing it with a car. It is definitely one of the best manufacturers out there in the market. And I believe, this is probably because they listen to their clients.
We spend some time going through different suppliers. We saw about six or seven suppliers. Quite quickly, we narrowed it down to who was the market leader.