We are ClimatePartner certified!
New revenue streams by fully integrated parking management for any size ski resort
- Provide your guests at the resort with a relaxed start into their day on the slopes
- Smooth-running parking operations, seamlessly integrated into your existing access solution
- Fully scalable and flexible, ready for upgrading at any time for extra services like EV-charging or license plate recognition
- A great way to open up new revenue streams – with parking management from simple add-on to fully integrated solutions
Upgrade your ski resort with SKIDATA parking management to make it more convenient, and ready for the future!
A perfect start into the day with a combined Park & Ski ticket
- Treat your guests to free parking next to your lift facilities (including reservations) or discounted parking fees exclusively for skiers, VIPs or club members
- Guests can check in and out of the car park with their valid ski pass at the vending machine
- Parking tickets are payable directly at the vending machine
- Offer your guests flat rates for all-day paid parking or charge ski and mountain hikers for parking
Centralized management, custom tailored to your needs
- Smooth-running parking operations – fully integrated into your access solution
- Lots of scalable parking options, all adjustable to the size and needs of your destination
- Wide selection of further options from a comprehensive solution portfolio, like EV-charging or license plate recognition
- Support of vending machines to enable 24/7 operation, also suitable for offering validated parking to lift users
Generate new revenue streams during the whole season
- Monetize your parking spaces for peak-off days as well
- Turn ski passes into valid parking tickets, for season passes or VIP parking permits
- Offer different rates or discounts to skiers and non-skiers on a day-to-day basis
- Add parking products to your online service offer in your web shop – and make them also available at the vending machine
What our clients say
Today we have up to 6.000 visitors in one peak day in our season and that of course is a huge challenge. It would be basically impossible to do without SKIDATA Solutions.
Of course, we know and have known about the great competence that comes from SKIDATA. This has been demonstrated again with this project. We are pleased and proud that we were able to develop this project together in such a way and the joint success proves us right.
We really have an excellent partner in SKIDATA, who also looks to ensure that customer requests are identified and implemented as soon as possible.
With the ticketless system that we have managed to implement with SKIDATA we are seeing that the customer experience is fantastic.
I would like to point out that for Sierra Nevada it is very important to feel that technologically it is among the most advanced resorts in the world.