How tomorrow’s car parks benefit from smart IoT
Create a great visitor experience: easy online reservation, fast and seamless parking, and hassle-free automatic payment
- Offer a convenient online booking system for your visitors to reserve a parking space
- Promote monthly parking subscriptions to let your customers sign up for pay-per-use
- Set up your own web shop: hold on to the data and revenues
- Make subscriptions available for on-street and off-street parking
Boost convenience for your visitors with reservations and subscriptions
Fast and easy reservations – with the online booking system
- Provide convenient pre-paid booking of preferred parking services
- Offer special discounts for early bookers
- Promote off-peak parking hours
- Offer your guests hassle-free payment
Park as you wish, pay automatically – with a subscription
- Offer visitors to sign up for an online pay-per-use parking contract
- Visitors check in and out without taking a ticket
- Set special discounts for contract parkers
- Visitors’ parking is billed automatically based on usage
- Monthly contracts support your business planning and steering
One web shop for both on-street and off-street parking
- Subscribers can choose from the full range of parking services – on-street as well as off
- Hold on to the revenues to add to your bottom line – no need to share with a third-party web shop provider
- Use visitor data for your future planning
- Take advantage of consistent corporate branding and identity
What our clients say
At Schiphol we invest a lot to provide mobility solutions. There is really a transition in mobility going on with more electric cars and electric buses. But yield management is also important to optimize revenue. We have to be prepared to integrate tomorrow's mobility into our systems.
Operational excellence for parkings includes the full overview over all car parks, their operation and which data can be collected.
We do about 1.5 to 2 Million transactions per year, along with 500 to 600 employees. All our guests and staff park in here, they drive in and out every day.
SKIDATA completed the first phase in December, which was 32 lanes in two weeks. That was amazing for us. We waited into spring to complete phase 2 - and they did it in also a month time.
We believed that SKIDATA was going to be good for our shopping center, but once installed it was much better, it exceeded our expectations.