We are ClimatePartner certified!
BJC Barnes Jewish Hospital
• 24/7 availability and serviceability with instant response, even at weekends and over night
• Preventive maintenance and proactive addressing of possible problems to prevent downtimes
• Dedicated training and assistance for system operating staff
• Full timely reporting on ongoing service and maintenance tasks across all affected departments
• Seamless, robust integration of SKIDATA’s parking solution with the existing building access system
• Efficient setup and maintenance of the hospital’s more than 10,000 credentials and different cards across both systems
The customer is highly appreciative of their complex requirements being met to their full satisfaction.
Facts & Figures
|Project Name||BJC-Barnes Jewish Hospital|
|City||St. Louis, Missouri, US|
|Capacity||6 parking facilities: Children’s Hospital Visitor Garage; Euclid Garage; Fertility & Reproductive Medicine Center Lot; Laclede Garage; Parkview Garage; Plaza Garage|
|Requirement||Seamless integration of a SKIDATA parking solution with an existing third-party access system, including efficient management and extensive technical support across the entire hospital premises|
|Solution implemented||Parking.Logic management system with all necessary interfaces, robust and efficient setup and maintenance|
|Realization / Special Features||Integration of a third-party building access system, 24/7 service|