Protect your own and your customers’ valuable business data
Sign up for an always up-to-date and secure system for a simple and plannable monthly fee
- Easy-to-use parking services from reservation to smart payment included and always on the leading edge – add functionality depending on your needs
- Always the newest services for your customers, up to date and secure as ongoing innovation and convenience is built-in
- Simple to use with a plannable and transparent monthly subscription fee
Add value to your car park: take advantage of an always up to date and secure system with costs under full control and no upfront capital investment
Everything at your fingertip – and more options to grow
- Your visitors benefit from LPR for fast and convenient access, fast and easy payment without app or registration, quick help from central support team
- You operate all your car parks remotely, stay future-ready and connected and benefit from integration into ERP systems or mobility partners
- Grow your business with further options: EV-charging for growing number of EV-drivers, web shop for online bookings, analytics suite for insights to take the right business decisions
Built-in convenience, innovation, and safety
- You support e-mobility, reduce paper tickets and disposal of old devices and you offer your visitors even more convenience
- You stay future-ready with new features without effort on your side and you save time, resources and budget for manual installations and updates
- You benefit from automated and predictive software maintenance that reduces issues and downtimes
- You can rely on a strong protection of both system and data, and be sure to comply with legal and payment regulations
All-in: One transparent monthly fee
- No initial investment: you get more flexibility for budgeting as well as flexible adaption to the services you really need
- With the fully transparent monthly fee you plan your business accurately and years ahead without any estimations
- The fee covers all software installations, licenses, updates and maintenance services
What our clients say
What I most like about SKIDATA is the innovation, the design which is definitely important because it is what our clients see, and then the software because it's just what we operators need.
Their solutions provide so much functionality such as letting us trace all of our operations, improving the safety of our operations and providing a pleasant customer experience for our visitors.
SKIDATA was by far the company who was going to help us to achieve what we wanted to for our business going forward.
It's probably like buying a Rolls Royce, if I was comparing it with a car. It is definitely one of the best manufacturers out there in the market. And I believe, this is probably because they listen to their clients.
We spend some time going through different suppliers. We saw about six or seven suppliers. Quite quickly, we narrowed it down to who was the market leader.