Revenues 24/7: One-stop-shop anytime, anywhere with e-commerce
Ensure your future success by better understanding your guests
- Benefit from comprehensive reporting of both current and historical data
- View detailed key information on dashboards, graphs, and diagrams
- Benefit from using the data for effective business planning
- Analyze and optimize your marketing
Perfect data management is key to proper business planning
A comprehensive reporting for perfect steering
- Compare your business figures against previous seasons
- Document KPIs and operative performance levels of your ski area
- Suit your guests’ demand and drive your ski pass sales
- Manage visitor volumes and access frequency to proactively react to changing visitor flows
Turn data into actionable customer insights
- Ready-to-use dashboards offer all important business figures
- Drill down options show details like guest volumes or lift utilization
- Use the optional “Customize” module to adapt the dashboards to your specific needs
Plan ahead to meet your guests’ needs and wants
- Analyze your product portfolio with respect to products, sales channels and marketing measures
- Assess future development potential more precisely and identify opportunities and risks early on
- Optimize marketing measures accordingly, to increase revenues and fulfill your guests’ wishes
What our clients say
Today we have up to 6.000 visitors in one peak day in our season and that of course is a huge challenge. It would be basically impossible to do without SKIDATA Solutions.
Of course, we know and have known about the great competence that comes from SKIDATA. This has been demonstrated again with this project. We are pleased and proud that we were able to develop this project together in such a way and the joint success proves us right.
We really have an excellent partner in SKIDATA, who also looks to ensure that customer requests are identified and implemented as soon as possible.
With the ticketless system that we have managed to implement with SKIDATA we are seeing that the customer experience is fantastic.
I would like to point out that for Sierra Nevada it is very important to feel that technologically it is among the most advanced resorts in the world.