How tomorrow’s car parks benefit from smart IoT
Central monitoring & control of all your car parks
- Provide fast and easy remote visitor support, ensure instant incident response, like reviewing unrecognized license plates at vehicle access points
- Comprehensively manage and organize your parking facility with ultimate flexibility – the car park monitoring and control solution is also suitable for multi-site facilities and includes staff task management
- Detailed monitoring and efficient remote operation of all car parks from one central point of control – no need for local on-site management at individual car parks
Full-scale management, monitoring, incident handling and task management across all your car parks
Provide instant visitor support
- Provide your visitors with a fast and efficient response to take care of issues, like the need to verify an unrecognized license plate
- React to incidents instantly to increase visitor satisfaction
Operate all your car parks efficiently
- Utilize the system’s flexibility to centrally operate all your car parks, always custom-tailored to local requirements and the needs of different visitor groups
- Manage occupation of all your car parks in real-time to offer your visitors a perfect parking experience
- Use the system’s openness and adaptability – easily integrate third-party-systems or other verhicle access systems
Control operational performance remotely
- Control all your car parks conveniently from one central control system, from wherever you are, even over your smartphone
- Check for optimal performance and handle upcoming system events, like collecting cash from payment machines early on to prevent downtimes
- Stay ahead of maintenance requirements and proactively plan service tasks for all your car parks
What our clients say
The most exciting we have done with the new parking system is smart parking. SKIDATA put together a program where our partners can utilize the Westfield app to enter and exit the parking system ticketless.
Part of the reason why we choose SKIDATA was really about the opportunity to future proof our system. When you look at the opportunity that we have with SKIDATA system to commercialize it.
We believed that SKIDATA was going to be good for our shopping center, but once installed it was much better, it exceeded our expectations.
SKIDATA was by far the company who was going to help us to achieve what we wanted to for our business going forward.
With the SKIDATA architecture, it is possible to manage more than 40 car parks in Belgium with only six people. Thanks to an excellent collaboration between SKIDATA and the NMBS Holding, it became possible to develop a fully centralized architecture.