Globally leading access solutions are seeking for an engaged
As a Technician/System Engineer, you will be the key person for supporting our customers in the Finnish market. You will be involved in project installations of hardware and software, preventive maintenance, field support and remote support. You will contribute with qualified technical knowledge - troubleshooting software and hardware components, performing upgrades etc. The job offers a great variety of tasks, from installing and adjusting barriers, payment machines and cameras to configuring and troubleshooting systems and web applications, and performing customer trainings.
You will independently plan and perform your work, and have the overview of the maintenance and support of the Finnish facilities. When needed, you will act as supervisor of subcontractors used for jobs in Finland.
You will be part of our Finnish team in the office in Espoo, where your local colleagues are working in the sales department. As part of the service and support organization, you will also have colleagues in the other Nordic and European countries, and a close collaboration with them are needed. Therefore, good English skills are required, and Swedish skills are a big plus. If more in depth support is needed from the Nordic or European teams, you are responsible of escalating the tasks.
You might also be involved in work in the other Nordic countries, and travelling both within and outside Finland will be part of your work. You will report to the service manager, located in Sweden.
To succeed in this role, you have experience from, and a strong interest in electrical and mechanical solutions. Preferrably, you also have an electrical education. You also have a big interest in networks, software, IT-systems and databases etc.
We are looking for a self going person, with a great sense of responsibility and a willingness to learn and develop within Skidata. You are structured, organized and have problem solving approach.
- Required skills/experiences:
• Experience from electricity, electronics and mechanical solutions
• Experience from/knowledge of networks and databases
• Good knowledge in English and preferrably also Swedish
• High commitment to customer service
• Independent, responsible and self going personality
• Well organized with the ability to prioritize
• Drivers license B
- Other skills/experiences (meritourious):
• Windows OS (Installation, Configuration, Troubleshooting)
• Windows Domains
• VMware or Hyper-V server environments
• Camera systems/LPR
- An interesting, challenging and varied professional field in an internationally active company with future-oriented career opportunities
- Attraction of a market leader
- Good opportunities for further training
- Worldwide perspectives
- Varied fields of activity
- Voluntary fringe benefits from the company
- Freedom that motivates
We are pleased that you are interested in joining SKIDATA!
Your online application will take a few minutes. However, we kindly ask for your understanding that the upload of the documents can vary depending on the size of the files to be uploaded.
Mandatory fields are marked with *