Globally leading access solutions are seeking for an engaged
You are responsible for the pre-commissioning of our parking public access systems. During commissioning, hardware and software are configured according to customer requirements and subjected to a test. With your work, you ensure that our project managers commission the system at our customer's site efficiently and with a high quality standard.
- A well-founded technical education (Uni, FH, HTL)
- 2 years of practical, relevant work experience (ideally as a production or quality engineer)
- Know-how about assembly and production techniques
- Structured, responsible and goal-oriented way of working
- Collaborative working with suppliers and creativity in problem solving
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written German and English
- Good communication skills, flexibility, self-responsible and customer-oriented way of working
- An interesting, challenging and varied professional field in an internationally active company with future-oriented career opportunities
- Attraction of a market leader
- Good opportunities for further training
- Worldwide perspectives
- Varied fields of activity
- Voluntary fringe benefits from the company
- Freedom that motivates
Your Place of work
Groedig/Salzburg (HQ)We offer a salary in line with the market, which is based on your qualifications and professional experience. The collective agreement minimum salary for this position is 2.208 Euro gross per month on a full-time basis. Your actual salary will be overpaid in line with the market and is significantly higher than the minimum salary under the collective agreement
Your Personal Contact:
Share this job
We are pleased that you are interested in joining SKIDATA!
Your online application will take a few minutes. However, we kindly ask for your understanding that the upload of the documents can vary depending on the size of the files to be uploaded.
Mandatory fields are marked with *