How tomorrow’s car parks benefit from smart IoT
Optimize your resort’s occupancy levels and boost your revenue
- Optimize your destination’s occupancy through dynamic pricing for peak-off days
- Realize revenues earlier by integrating dynamic pricing into early-bird offers
- E-commerce channels, POS, and vending machines help to save on staff at the ticketing window
- Gain useful data that helps you to optimize your ticket and product portfolio and maximize revenues
Optimized occupancy, optimized profitability, optimized portfolio
Optimized visitor flow for your destination
- Offer discounts on off-peak days for optimizing the occupancy rate
- Save on staff at the ticketing window by integrating dynamic pricing into your online sales
- Boost your guest volumes and grow your profitability by early-bird offers
Use all channels: e-commerce, POS, and vending machines
- Raise the share of online sales and enhance early-bird bookings via your e-commerce
- Drive bookings at partnering businesses and save on onsite staff
- Your guests use convenient self-service 24/7 and you reduce your time-to-profit
Gain data to optimize your portfolio
- Dynamic pricing is seamlessly integrated in your SKIDATA system
- Leverage collected data for systematic yield management to grow your revenue
- Attract more guests with a custom-tailored product portfolio
What our clients say
Today we have up to 6.000 visitors in one peak day in our season and that of course is a huge challenge. It would be basically impossible to do without SKIDATA Solutions.
Of course, we know and have known about the great competence that comes from SKIDATA. This has been demonstrated again with this project. We are pleased and proud that we were able to develop this project together in such a way and the joint success proves us right.
We really have an excellent partner in SKIDATA, who also looks to ensure that customer requests are identified and implemented as soon as possible.
With the ticketless system that we have managed to implement with SKIDATA we are seeing that the customer experience is fantastic.
I would like to point out that for Sierra Nevada it is very important to feel that technologically it is among the most advanced resorts in the world.