World market-leading access solutions are looking for committed and solution-orientated
Software Test Automation Engineer
Are you passionate about driving excellence in quality assurance processes? Do you thrive in an environment where innovation and continuous improvement are not just encouraged but celebrated? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
At SKIDATA, we are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented individual to join our dynamic team as a Quality Assurance Specialist. In this role, you will play a crucial part in the development and enhancement of both automatic and manual quality assurance processes, specifically focusing on our innovative Car Access solution. You'll have the chance to interpret, build upon, and adhere to our company's quality assurance standards, ensuring the highest level of product quality and customer satisfaction.
- University degree or equivalent education/experience
- 3+ years of experience
- Skills in automation, C#, Angular, Git, SQL databases (preferably Microsoft SQL Server), Windows OS, and CI/CD pipelines
- Nice to have skills in Visual Studio, Jira, and RabbitMQ
- Proficient in English (written and vocal)
- Strong social and personal competences, including communication, solution-oriented approach, teamwork, drive for results, growth mindset, and a quality mindset
- Spirit & innovation of a globally active company
- Engage in an environment that promotes perpetual skill enhancement.
- Job bike to keep you fit and healthy
- 6th week of holiday possible
- Office Exchange Programme worldwide
- Flexible working hours and mobile working days
Wals/SalzburgWe offer a competitive salary based on your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum salary for this position under the collective agreement is 2,367.00 euros gross per month on a full-time basis. Your actual salary will be overpaid in line with the market and will be significantly higher than the minimum salary stipulated in the collective agreement.
Dein persönlicher Kontakt:
Talent Acquisition and Employer Branding Specialist