We, the world's leading access solutions provider are looking for a
Senior DevOps Engineer
As a Senior DevOps Engineer at SKIDATA, you will play a central role in the development, implementation and management of our DevOps processes and DevOps infrastructure. You will work with cross-functional teams and be technically responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining automated CI/CD pipelines using tools such as GitLab CI, SonarQube and Nexus.
In your role, you will design and implement robust and scalable cloud-based solutions on AWS to ensure high availability and reliability of our eServices. You will implement robust monitoring, logging and alerting based on ElasticSearch, Prometheus and Grafana,
You experience technical leadership, guidance and mentoring of team members to ensure their growth and professional development as part of your role.
If you have in-depth knowledge of DevOps, automation and cloud technologies, are passionate about improving and optimizing development and operational lifecycles, then you are just a click away from your next dream job.
- Degree in computer science, engineering, or related field and/or min. 5 years of experience in DevOps roles with a strong focus on cloud-based solutions and technologies
- Extensive experience with AWS services, Kubernetes, Docker, and infrastructure-as-code tools (Terraform).
- Solid experience with database technologies such as Postgres, MS SQL, and Rabbit MQ, application servers such as (Wildfly), Spring Framework, build tools (Maven, MS Build), and programming languages such as Java or C#
- Familiarity with source code management and version control using Git., as well as CI/CD tools such as GitLab CI, SonarQube, and Nexus
- Strong communication and leadership skills, as well as the ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment
- Relevant certifications (AWS Certified DevOps Engineer, Kubernetes certifications, etc.) are a plus
- Spirit and innovation of a global group
- Continuous development
- Capital-forming benefits
- Job bike to keep you fit and healthy
- 6th week of vacation possible
- Office Exchange Program worldwide
- Flexible working hours and mobile working days
- Weekly fruit day
- Daily coffee, tea, fruit juices as much as you can drink
Wals/SalzburgWe offer a salary in line with the market, which is based on your qualifications and professional experience. The collective agreement minimum salary for this position is 2,508.00 euros gross per month on a full-time basis. Your actual salary will be overpaid in line with the market and is significantly higher than the collective agreement minimum salary.
Dein persönlicher Kontakt:
Teile diesen Job
Senior DevOps Engineer
We are pleased that you are interested in joining SKIDATA!
Your online application will take a few minutes. However, we kindly ask for your understanding that the upload of the documents can vary depending on the size of the files to be uploaded.
Mandatory fields are marked with *