Globally leading access solutions are seeking for a passionate as
Global Inventory Specialist
As a Global Inventory Specialist you are providing process guidance in all areas of inventory management worldwide and support regions & SKIDATA GmbH in managing their inventory levels.
Within this field of services you control and analyse warehouse management in scope with SKIDATA guidelines worldwide.
Beside this you lead and support supply chain projects.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.g. Business Admin / Economics with focus on logistics/controlling/inventory management)
- Mandatory experience in Excel, experience in ERP systems desired
- Ability to build up and handle information systems, reporting, KPI, best/worse analysis.
- Analytical skills
- Basic accounting and controlling knowledge
- Excellent communication on all levels
- Self dependent working behavior and ability to assert oneself
- Conflict Management, patience & team orientation
- Excellent skills in English (verbal and written)
- An interesting, challenging and varied professional field in an internationally active company with future-oriented career opportunities
- Attraction of a market leader
- Good opportunities for further training
- Worldwide perspectives
- Varied fields of activity
- Voluntary fringe benefits from the company
- Flexible home office options
- Freedom that motivates