Globally leading access solutions are seeking for a dedicated and solution oriented
You are you an end-to-end thinker and striving for process efficiency and flow. That is exactly we are looking for at SKIDATA. Within the Business Process Management team at SKIDATA you support our Process owners and executors with methodical knowledge in Process Management and further increase process standards.
You are a Process Improvement Specialist, leading initiatives to enhance organizational efficiency by managing projects, modelling business processes, and serving as a trusted advisor to stakeholders is your nature. Your role involves analyzing and optimizing current processes, providing valuable insights, and driving the advancement of process standards to elevate organizational maturity. Through your expertise in project management and process optimization, you'll foster a culture of continuous improvement, contributing to the overall success and growth of the company.
- A completed university education
- A proven track record in Process Management
- Experienced in process modeling (BPMN)
- Strong proficiency in methodologies to enhance process efficiency.
- Strong analytical mindset and holistic thinking
- Project management skills (agile, lean, certifications preferred) are essential
- General understanding of ERP and IT systems
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Robust networking capabilities to guarantee effective collaboration with all stakeholders involved in the process
- Excellent Englisch skills
- Quality management and ISO 9001 knowledge are an advantage
- An interesting, challenging and varied professional field in an internationally active company with future-oriented career opportunities
- Good opportunities for further training
- Worldwide perspectives
- Varied fields of activity
- Voluntary fringe benefits from the company
- Flexible home office options